Unleash Root Inoculant: Application Instructions for Conventional Agriculture
- Unleash root inoculant is applied at a rate of 1 liter per acre which is split into 2 applications of 500 mL (or 2 cups).
- Shake well, then mix the 500 mL (or 2 cups) of Unleash with 35 liters (or 10 gallons) of non-chlorinated water.
- For optimal results, allow mixture to rest for 30 minutes up to 4 hours before applying. If needed mixture can be applied up to 3 days after mixing.
- Proceed with the second application 3 weeks after the first application to complete the treatment.
- For best results, inject the root inoculant gradually to ensure it is evenly spread throughout the acre.
- Continue watering to ensure the bacteria reach the root zone of the plants, typically 2-6 hours more.
Note* Unleash Root inoculant is sold as a concentrate, and must be mixed in a clean non-metal container with non-chlorinated water to activate. Using a larger amount of Unleash than recommended will not damage plants.
This is a suggested application schedule only, for further information refer to the application guides or call toll-free 1-888-285-7665.