BioFilm Buster Pro Irrigation Systems Cleaner
Instructions For Direct Application With an Injector
- Our irrigation systems cleaner should be used with ONLY non-chlorinated water. This is VERY important, as chlorine can kill the beneficial bacteria that makes the product work.
- For serious clogs set the injector ratio to 1:100 (10ml/liter water), or for maintenance and preventative treatments set it to a 1:500 (2ml/liter water) ratio.
- Run system until BioFilm Buster Pro is injected throughout the irrigation lines.
- Turn system off and allow BioFilm Buster Pro to sit in the irrigation lines for at least 8 hours.
- Turn system on and water plants as normal. Irrigation lines will be cleared of any build-up and clogs.
- Note: Can be applied directly through a reservoir rather than an injector.
Instructions For Gravity Feed Systems
Our irrigation systems cleaner should be used with ONLY non-chlorinated water. Each time the reservoir is filled, add Biofilm Buster Pro at a rate of 2-4 ml / Liter of water.
Continue to use the system as usual.